viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

How to get rid of unrequited love...

Once upon a time, a young man was being attacked by the vicious illness of unrequited love. Unable to forget his long since gone past, he sheltered himself in an even more vicious activity: Sugar coating the ugly memories of the past. Alone and in pain, without anyone willing to mend his heart, he struggled to take back what he thought was his very own missing half.

-I swear that I'd do anything to have you back, anything!(Said the broken hearted young man)

-Anything? What for? My heart doesn't have the slightest piece of affection towards you anymore.(Answered the owner of the young man's heart)

-It can't be! You swore you'd love me forever, that your feelings for me were real!

-Dude! I was confused, and I didn't know what I was doing. I never actually loved you, you were just a way to avoid my loneliness all along. You made me feel trapped, like a prisoner.

-Like a prisoner! Are you mocking me?

-You don't understand anything at all, how was I supposed to leave you, when all you did was giving your all for me? I felt ashamed, because I was unable to pay back.

-You admit I gave my all for you, that I loved you with all my heart, but you are still unable to love me back! What's wrong with you?

-You still don't get it, you are just not the one. I used to be insecure, therefore, I didn't trust myself nor consider myself beautiful, however, you were always there to remind how beautiful I actually am.

-You are talking nonsense, contradicting yourself!

-If you allow me to conclude, the you'll get it!

-Go on princess.

-When I finally understood how beautiful and talented I am, I realized that I deserve better. Look at you, your way of dressing, your weakness, you are not even sure of yourself! I can't marry someone like you.

-So, that's it, I ended up not being good enough for you... I don't know what hurts the most, realizing how you've turned into everything I hate or admitting that deep inside of me... I'm still yearning for your love.

-You are so immature! Look at the bright side, at least you realized what's wrong with you. Learn from this experience in order to find someone else, although I know that's going to be pretty difficult for you.

-Farewell heart breaker, I don't need your shallow advice, keep it for yourself.

The boy kept walking, without knowing where he was supposed to go. He had lost the lantern that guided his heart, unsure of what was the next step he should take; he just limped all the way through what he had achieved so far. One day he found a shovel and understanding what it was meant for at once, he used the shovel to release himself from that desert of sugar coating that was destroying his life.

There's a long path ahead the young man, a white desert of sugar that coats his past, hiding every single bad memory linked to her. One day he'll shove off the last bit of sugar, one day his heart will be completely healed.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario